Eileen is an Associate Director in BDO Brisbane’s corporate and international tax division. She has worked in the industry for over 10 years and has expertise with the provision of technical taxation advice to ASX listed entities, multinational corporations and large privately owned corporate groups.
Eileen works closely with a wide range of clients, across a range of industries, obtaining an in-depth understanding to ensure she can provide tailored taxation advice that meets their specific needs.
- Corporate tax compliance
- Employee share schemes
- Corporate group tax structuring
- Tax effect accounting
- Cross-border international tax planning and structuring
- International tax structuring for multi-million dollar property investment funds including co-ordination with advisory teams in different jurisdictions for the global groups
- Tax effect accounting preparation, review and income tax compliance for multinational corporate groups and large tax consolidated groups
- Masters of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Practical Legal Education and Training
- Member, Certified Practising Accounting in Australia (CPA)
- Admitted as lawyer, Supreme Court of Queensland