Elina has more than 12 years’ experience in the accounting profession, providing accounting, taxation and business advisory services to a wide range of businesses across a range of different industries including high-wealth and private company clients, professional service firms, and financial services organisations.
Elina has a strong knowledge of taxation, and business services and can advise on a wide variety of business needs, including virtual CFO, managing cash flow and year-end tax planning. She works alongside her clients supporting them through their various development and decision making stages.
Elina is a committed leader who helps build confidence with her clients and supports them through the various business cycles.
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Secretarial
- Taxation and Tax Planning
- Outsourced CFO and Management Reporting
- Capital Gains Tax
- Indirect Tax
- Business Planning and Review
- Audit Co-ordination and Assistance
- Problem Identification and Solutions Development
- Family Business
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Corporate Clients
- Financial Services Business
- International Business Expansion to Australia
- Professional Services
- Building and Construction
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member, CPA Australia