Eythan is an Associate Director in the Business Services division of BDO in South Australia and member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand. He has experience in accounting, taxation and business advisory services, including previous commercial experience in a family-run national office supplies business.
He specialises in statutory accounting, taxation and management accounting services, with a strong focus in the real estate sector. Eythan has considerable experience in profit and cash flow budgeting, including ongoing performance and KPI analysis for clients, particularly in the real estate, not-for-profit, wholesale and retail sectors.
He has extensive knowledge of Xero and other reporting platforms, being able to offer timely and value-adding support to clients. Eythan has a strong interest in cloud accounting and improving financial reporting and processes for clients.
- Preparation of financial statements, statutory reporting, and management reports
- Financial budgets and modelling, including industry-specific KPI development and analysis
- Oversight and delivery of finance functions for industry and member-based bodies
- Cloud accounting, reporting and data visualisation platforms
- Advising on income tax, GST & FBT issues
- Researching and preparing advice on various taxation and restructuring matters
- Outsourcing of finance functions and bookkeeping requirements
- Managing internal finance function for a national property developer, including on-site assistance
- Integration of accounting and reporting solutions for prominent South Australian retail business
- Monthly reporting and advice for SME businesses
- Business improvement and process automation
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand