Gary is an Associate Director in BDO’s corporate tax team. He provides tax consulting and compliance services to large private and public corporate clients.
Gary enjoys problem solving and takes a relationship-based approach to working with his clients. He proactively engages with clients to manage their ongoing tax obligations and helps them understand key tax implications arising from business decisions or tax law changes.
Prior to joining BDO’s corporate tax team in 2013, Gary worked as an indirect tax advisor in another global accounting firm and as an in house tax advisor at a large private health insurance company.
- Corporate & international tax
- Tax consolidation & losses
- Tax structuring
- Tax compliance
- Tax effect accounting
- Master of Practising Accounting, Monash University
- Master of Tax, University of Melbourne
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand