Gemma has considerable experience in corporate finance advice and, in particular, transaction based work through her experience with initial public offerings and mergers and acquisitions. Gemma’s experience covers a broad range of industries, company sizes and transaction types. Generally, she is involved in transactions ranging from $10 million to $200 million.
Gemma uses her detailed knowledge of merger and acquisition and listing processes together with her technical accounting, due diligence and valuation knowledge to optimally position clients ready for a value realisation event.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Independent assurance reports
- Corporate advisory
- Due diligence
- Financial Modelling
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance, Kaplan
- Chartered Financial Analyst (‘CFA’) Charterholder