Georgia is an Associate Director in Indirect Tax at BDO in Brisbane, using her understanding of tax laws to find commercial solutions for clients.
Georgia specialises in indirect taxes including GST, duty, payroll tax, land tax and fuel tax credits. She has extensive experience providing indirect tax advice to medium to large businesses, not-for-profits and government entities across a number of sectors. Georgia has a track record of obtaining favourable outcomes in dealings with the Australian Taxation Office and state taxation authorities.
Georgia joined BDO in 2018, after gaining experience in business services and indirect tax at a big four accounting firm.
- Payroll tax
- Land tax
- Fuel tax credits
- Business mergers, acquisitions, sales and IPO support
- Tax due diligence
- Tax audits, voluntary disclosures and private rulings
- Financial services
- GST and duty advice in relation to major State government projects
- Tax due diligence for major acquisitions and IPOs
- Indirect tax audit support for top 1,000 and top 5,000 taxpayers
- Provision of indirect tax advice in relation to significant property projects
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce