James is a Business Services Partner with extensive experience assisting small and medium businesses with their various financial needs. He adopts an entrepreneurial mindset and is always looking for ways to proactively service clients while identifying new opportunities. Effective use of cloud-based technology and accounting applications is at the forefront of James’ business engagements.
James has a diverse client portfolio focusing on business process outsourcing, management reporting, and business advisory; always with a strong compliance focus.
Specialising in working with startups, James recently guided a startup from commencement to series C capital raise and international expansion. He has further sector expertise across hospitality and the food and beverage industry, including wine.
Using his broad sector experience alongside strong commercial, technical and interpersonal skills, he builds trusted, long-standing relationships with clients - gained from his more than 15-year career.
James prides himself on taking a hands-on approach to service his clients, with accessibility and personal relationships being a priority across all engagements.
- Business and accounting process outsourcing and control
- Management & board reporting
- Business advisory, planning and forecasting
- Accounting technology and cloud adoption
- Federal and state tax advisory and compliance
- Payroll and payroll compliance
- Statutory accounting and reporting.
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Food and Beverage
- Financial Services
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Certified Xero Adviser