Jeff is an Associate Director in the Business Restructuring Division of BDO Sydney with more than 10 years’ experience in delivering restructuring advisory services.
Jeff’s experience includes 6 months on secondment to the workout team of a major Australia bank where he managed a portfolio of distressed clients and impaired assets.
Jeff is highly experienced in working with key stakeholders in difficult and distressed situations to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders. Jeff’s areas of expertise include formal insolvency appointments, pre-lend reviews, due diligence, investigating accountant’s reviews and advising on restructuring and refinancing options.
- Business reviews of distressed or underperforming companies
- Pre-lending reviews
- Investigating accountant’s reports
- Formal insolvency appointments including receiverships, voluntary administrations and liquidations
- Energy and Resources
- Wholesale trade
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association