Jeremy has extensive experience of working with listed and private companies and groups in both Australia and the UK. He is highly regarded for his experience in financial reporting and audit and assurance.
He has more than 15 years’ public and private practice experience in audit, accounting and advisory roles in the UK and Australia.
The clients in Jeremy’s portfolio range from owner-managed businesses to listed international groups across a broad range of industry sectors, with a focus on natural resources and mining services.
Jeremy commenced with BDO Perth in 2019 following more than 15 years at a top ten accountancy practise in London, the last three years at Director level.
- Statutory external audit
- Financial reporting and accounting advisory
- Project management
- Other agreed scope assurance engagements
- Natural Resources
- Building and Construction
- Financial Services
- Jeremy has worked mainly in the investment and brokerage sectors in the UK and in Australia, ThinkSmart Limited (an AIM London Stock Exchange digital payments company).
- Other listed clients Jeremy has worked on include:
- SRG Global Limited (market cap of $178.3 million)
- Elsight Limited (market cap of $52.8M)
- ACA – Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales