Jodie has extensive experience in providing advisory, taxation and accounting services to clients in a range of industries, across all stages of a business lifestyle. In particular, she has a strong passion for supporting clients in the food and agriculture industry.
Her advice is founded on strong relationships, which she builds through gaining a holistic understanding of her clients’ goals and factors that impact their decision making. She continually seeks to find fit-for-purpose solutions for her clients, utilising her knowledge and networks (both within BDO and external) to ensure the best outcomes.
- Business advisory, including business reviews and action plans
- Initial business structuring and restructuring
- Management reporting
- Three way budgets and business improvement recommendations
- Assist in various aspects of business acquisition and sale
- Taxation planning and advice
- Annual tax compliance and financial reporting
- Estate planning and family business support.
- Food and Agribusiness
- Family Business
- Multi owner start-up farming business: Established three year forecast, appropriate operating structure and identified key commercial considerations prior to acquisition
- Budgeting, forecasting and business mentoring assignments for multiple businesses where they have been provided assistance under federal government schemes
- Advice on re-structuring large group entities with different ownership interests into consolidating vehicle to provide synergies and facilitate future sale
- Advice on restructuring Australian operations and establishment of a foreign Head Company to facilitate international expansion into various international regions in the property development industry.
- Masters of Professional Accounting
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants
- Member, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, BDO National Food & Agriculture committee