Jonathon is an Associate Director in the Sydney transfer pricing practice.
Jonathon has over ten years of experience assisting multinational companies of all shapes and sizes - set, implement, review and defend their transfer pricing arrangements with revenue authorities.
Jonathon assists clients that may fall within the definition of a ‘Significant Global Entity’, including preparation of CbC reporting documents and identifying transfer pricing risks, which is the underlying objective of the exercise for revenue authorities.
Before joining the BDO team, Jonathon worked with a number of global accounting firms.
- Formulation & implementation of transfer pricing policies
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Value chain transformation and planning
- Negotiation of Advanced Pricing Arrangements
- Transfer pricing risk reviews and audits
- Significant Global Entity compliance, including Country-by-Country reporting
- Retail and Consumer
- Technology, Media and Communications
- Financial Services
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce & Business Administration, majoring in Accounting and Economics