Josh has over 12 years’ experience in providing professional advice and services to his clients.
Seeing himself as an extension of his clients, Josh works closely with them to navigate their unique challenges and opportunities to achieve goals together.
With experience in providing broad business and taxation advice to clients in a range of industries and sizes, Josh has developed a keen interest in property and construction.
Since joining BDO in 2011, Josh has become a key member of the BDO Business Services Division, earning the trust of his clients, peers and partners through his personal and client focused approach.
- Corporate and personal tax planning, structuring and compliance
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Financial report preparation, including tax effect accounting
- Indirect tax
- Outgoings expenditure audit
- QBCC licensee financial management, including advice, strategy, planning, reporting, monitoring, structuring.
- Property and construction
- Professional services
- Family owned businesses
- Small and medium enterprises
- Adviser to QBCC licensees – strategic development and implementation for best practice licence management, all financial reporting requirement matters.
- Adviser to new and existing entities - effective business and tax structuring and restructuring, all taxation and statutory compliance, accounting processes and systems.
- Portfolio management for annual outgoings expenditure audits – responsible for exceptional client service standards, quality control and meeting tight statutory deadline delivery for over 250 outgoings expenditure audits.
Qualifications & affiliations
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)