Julie has over 16 years’ experience in providing audit and financial reporting and accounting advisory services.
Up until 2016, Julie was an audit manager responsible for the audit of public and private entities in both the for profit and not-for-profit sectors. Since 2016, Julie has concentrated on providing financial reporting and accounting advisory services. This includes providing advice on the application of Accounting Standards and assisting clients in resolving their more complex accounting problems.
- Financial reporting and accounting
- IFRS compliance.
- Advice to both public and private entities on a wide range of IFRS accounting compliance matters including advice on accounting for:
- Financial instruments including debt/equity classification, compound instruments and hedge accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Share-based payments
- Business combinations.
- Various entities - advice on:
- Preparation of financial reports
- Preparation of accounting policies
- Preparation of directors’ reports, including remuneration reports.
- Providing advice on implementation of new Accounting Standards, for example the new AASB 9, 15 & 16 and AASB 1058 (for not-for-profit-entities)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Assumption College
- Chartered Accountant (equivalent in the Philippines)
- Member, Institute of Public Accountants