Kasey has experience in providing business and taxation advice to clients in a range of industries and sizes. She provides ongoing support and management advice in areas such as the establishment and implementation of accounting controls and systems, management reporting, cashflow and budget forecasts, payroll support including reporting, salary sacrifice packaging and payroll tax, processes during a business sale and purchase, implementation of new and existing business structures.
Kasey leads our outsourcing team and has experience in providing advice and support with the establishment of inbound subsidiaries of multinational corporations, including the provision of back office services.
- Management accounting
- Income Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Salary Sacrifice Packaging
- Outsourcing accounting and tax services
- Adviser on share sale transaction, including Capital Gains Tax advice and ASIC reporting
- Adviser to companies with the establishment of their businesses in Australia. Services include taxation and statutory compliance, establishment of accounting and payroll processes and systems
- Adviser to a Trade Union in relation to management reporting. Services include cashflow forecast, budgeting and accounting reviews, and payroll matters.
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Chartered Accountant
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand