Kathy has over 12 years of broad and progressive accomplishments at both national and regional accounting firms. The breadth of industry experience includes natural resources, manufacturing and distribution, and financial services.
She has experience with publicly listed companies, private companies, unlisted public companies and partnerships. Her broad range of accounting systems and has also completed a number of specialised assignments outside of the audit area.
In her role as Associate Director, Kathy is responsible for overseeing audits, ensuring their smooth and timely completion of the engagement, while liaising with the partner, manager and client across all facets of the audit from planning through to completion.
- External audits and review
- International business and group audits
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
- Agreed upon procedures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Complex consolidations
- Electronic data analysis
- Software reviews
- Process improvement
- Natural Resources
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Financial Services
- Certified Practising Accountant - Australia
- Certified Public Accountant – United States of America (registered in Missouri, Colorado and Wisconsin)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration