Kathy has over 13 years of broad and progressive accomplishments at both national and regional accounting firms. The breadth of industry experience includes, manufacturing and distribution, and family office/private equity groups.
She has experience with publicly listed companies, private companies, unlisted public companies and partnerships. Her broad range of accounting systems and has also completed a number of specialised assignments outside of the audit area.
In her role as Partner, Kathy is responsible for overseeing audits, ensuring their smooth and timely completion of the engagement, while liaising with the manager and client across all facets of the audit from planning through to completion.
- External audits and review
- International business and group audits
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
- Agreed upon procedures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Complex consolidations
- Electronic data analysis
- Software reviews
- Process improvement
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Family office/private equity groups
- Registered Company Auditor – ASIC
- Chartered Accountant – Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Certified Public Accountant – United States of America (registered in Missouri, Colorado and Wisconsin)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration