With over 13 years’ experience in the financial planning industry, Kelly is a superannuation and retirement planning specialist. She is passionate about developing warm and open relationships with her clients and believes in providing frank, honest and timely communication.
As a BDO wealth adviser, Kelly takes the time to understand what is important to her clients, whether it be leaving a particular legacy or ticking items off their bucket list. Her in-depth technical knowledge and industry experience acquired across the entire advice process enables her to provide proactive advice and strategic solutions to her clients, ensuring they are well informed and can make sound decisions.
Throughout her career, Kelly has worked in family office teams supporting ultra-high net worth clients. She has also worked in a big four bank, providing private wealth services to their top tier clients as well as spent several years in paraplanning at a national level.
- Family office services
- Succession and estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Financial advice
- Family Business /Office
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Corporate Clients
- Financial Services
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning), RMIT Universit
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser