Lachlan is Director, Private Wealth for BDO in South Australia. His personable approach helps to guide clients through difficult decisions affecting their finances and lifestyle.
He has built his career around providing holistic advice to a range of clients including small-medium business owners and high-net worth individuals.
By taking the time to truly understand the concerns and priorities of clients, Lachlan is able to tailor solutions for individual circumstances.
- Financial planning and superannuation
- Self-Managed Superannuation
- Succession planning
- Retirement planning
- Structuring to maximise wealth
- Personal risk insurance
- High net worth individuals
- Professional practice
- Family business
- Bachelor of International Business
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance
- Registered Tax (Financial) Adviser
- Certified Financial Planner®, Financial Planning Association of Australia