Lilian is an Associate Director in Business Services team, with over a decade of experience working for reputable firms in Australia and abroad. This global experience extends to managing portfolios in Australia, UK, Western Europe, US and China.
Gaining the prestigious industry award Young Accountant of the Year in 2014, the panel of judges for Australian Accounting Awards noted, “She is always looking to garner information in her personal quest for professional excellence. Despite being extremely busy, Lilian always seems to find time for others.”
Lilian spent 4 years in London, as the UK Head of Finance for a real estate company with one of the highest quality portfolios in Europe. Here, she notably contributed to a business that tripled its value within 3 years.
Naturally inquisitive and analytical, Lilian understands thoroughly the operational risks and financial issues that businesses confront every day. Lilian delivers solutions to address these requirements, while also seizing valuable opportunities for growth and improvements.
Lilian is genuine in her interactions with her peers and clients – going the extra mile to make sure the people she works with are heard and cared for. She is passionate about coaching and motivating team members, as well as counselling business leaders in her role as Co-Chair for Mentoring Advisory Panel.
- Business mentoring
- Outsourced CFO
- Financial statements & management reports
- Financial projections & modelling
- Taxation structuring, compliance & advice
- Group reporting for foreign companies
- Strategic planning and support
- Financial analysis
- Disposals and acquisitions evaluation
- Internal controls review
- Real estate and construction
- Professional services
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- International business
- Family businesses
- High net worth individuals
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting – CA ANZ
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Business Law) – UNSW
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Co-Chair, Mentoring Advisory Panel
- Presenter, NSW Government Business Month