Mark is a Corporate Finance Executive Director with BDO in Brisbane.
He specialises in providing infrastructure and economics advisory services to Federal and State Governments, as well as Government–owned and private companies.
Mark joined BDO with a wealth of skills and knowledge, gained through 35 years of industry experience, including Partnership roles at two other large international professional services firms, and various senior positions with large financial institutions. This wealth of experience positions Mark as one of Queensland’s pre-eminent economists, providing a new dimension of advice to clients.
- Project feasibility and business cases
- Project finance
- Contract management
- Infrastructure regulation and pricing
- Economic advisory services including economic impact assessments, regulatory economics and microeconomic analysis
- Government and public sector
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons) – University of Queensland