Matt is an Associate Director in the Business Services division of BDO in Melbourne. He provides specialist tax and advisory services to privately owned businesses and the families that preside over them.
With an interest in working with leading retail businesses, Matt works particularly with clients within the hospitality and automotive industries.
Matt advises his clients through many issues that typically arise over the lifecycle of privately owned businesses. Advising on new business structures and acquisitions, accounting for trusts, capital gains tax and complex corporate tax considerations are some of Matt’s particular strengths.
Joining BDO in 2020, Matt has a number of prior years’ experience with global big four and mid-tier accounting firms.
- Family business advisory
- Taxation compliance to companies and trusts
- Business and investment structuring
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Succession and estate planning
- Self-managed superannuation fund compliance and advisory
- High net worth individuals
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting