Melissa leads the Research and Development (R&D) and Grants team at BDO in Adelaide.
Melissa has extensive expertise working with clients across a broad range of industries in the development of R&D plans, business process efficiency and commercialisation strategies for new and innovative ideas.
She is a firm believer in the pivotal role innovation has to play in an organisation’s ability to not only survive, but grow and thrive.
Melissa has over 10 years’ experience both as a consultant and in Government. Prior to joining BDO, Melissa spent six years with a big four firm as Senior Manager in the Government Incentives team. She also previously led the Adelaide Grants Team for AusIndustry.
- Research & Development
- State & Federal government grants and incentive programs
- Successful completion of significant AusIndustry and ATO R&D Tax Incentive reviews across mining, IT and manufacturing sectors
- Successful preparation and submission of high value Government Grants, worth upwards of $10 million
- Assessing the IP position of early stage technologies
- Successful preparation and submission of large scale R&D Tax Incentive overseas finding applications
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)