Michelle is a Business Services Associate Director with BDO in Brisbane. With an accounting background and focus on client relationships, Michelle applies a ‘partner’ approach to developing close working relationships and supporting her clients.
Michelle works with her clients to build their business, manage their compliance obligations and achieve their desired outcomes. She provides business and taxation advisory services, to a wide range of clients, with an interest in the aged care industry and general-purpose financial reporting requirements.
Michelle joined BDO in 2012 after gaining experience in another mid-tier accounting firm and has over 20 years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant.
- Accounting & advice to businesses
- Tax compliance & advice
- Financial projections & modelling
- Business structuring
- Tax planning
- Family businesses
- Aged care
- Family business
- High net worth individuals
- Financial projections & modelling – Preparation of detailed 3-way financial projections for an Aged Care group to evaluate the financial viability of a proposed aged care development
- Business sales – Assisting in the sale process including analysis of the tax implications, negotiations with the purchaser, liaison with the solicitors and ensuring the proceeds were placed in tax effective structures
- Financing proposals – Providing assistance in the preparation of finance applications incorporating financial projections
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma (ICAA)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand