Michelle provides clients with exceptional service and advice on tax, accounting and business advisory matters. She works collaboratively with clients and supports them in achieving their goals.
Michelle has partnered with businesses from a range of industries including health, construction, and food and agribusiness. In particular, she has a passion for the tourism and hospitality industry.
Michelle believes in building strong relationships and with her extensive experience understands the importance of quality, timely advice tailored to each businesses unique position.
- Business structuring
- Financial education
- Asset protection
- Business strategy
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Income tax and financial statement preparation
- Purchase/sale of business
- Tourism and hospitality
- Food and agribusiness
- Advisor to business entities – business strategy review involving analysis and development of action plans to improve performance and processes
- Training and support to clients regarding accounting concepts and software
- Budgeting and forecasting – development of forecasting tool and reporting package for monitoring of business performance
- Masters of Taxation
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy (CAANZ)
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia