Mitchell is a risk, operational performance and sustainability specialist focused on assisting his clients with their complex business problems.
With more than 10 years’ industry experience, primarily in managing and delivering risk management consulting, internal audit, control assurance, and strategic management consulting for statutory bodies, Government Owned Corporations, local government sector, state government departments, Mitchell also has a passion for assisting his clients in navigating their sustainability journey by leveraging his engineering and risk management experience.
Prior to joining BDO in 2017, Mitchell had more than six years’ experience working as a project manager (engineering) in the infrastructure, manufacturing and resources sectors. He has also completed an MBA to further his business administration and strategic problem solving competencies.
- Risk management advisory
- Risk-based viability and sustainability assessments
- Outsources and co-sourced internal audit engagements
- Compliance and operational reviews
- Business process improvement reviews
- Government & Public Sector
- Food & Agribusiness
- Natural Resources
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Master of Business Administration
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors