Nadine is a Director in BDO’s Global Expatriate Services and Employment Tax team in Melbourne.
Having transferred from BDO South Africa, Nadine is an expatriate herself and has 13 years’ experience in this area. She has provided specialist compliance and advisory services relating to employee and employer taxes, tax policies, and mobility remuneration to a broad range of clients.
Nadine also has experience in managing global expatriate engagements to ensure clients receive consistent, high-quality services from BDO’s global network.
- Cross-border personal and employment tax planning, strategy and compliance
- Fringe Benefits Tax compliance and consulting
- Employer payroll systems, obligations and management
- Mobility, tax and HR policy and process design and implementation
- Effective use of analytics and automation across tax, mobility and human resources
- Broad-based and executive remuneration consulting, including STI & LTI design, build and implementation.
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Real Estate & Construction
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Sciences
- Bachelor of Commerce, Taxation (Honours)
- Master of Commerce, South African and International Tax
- Chartered Tax Adviser 1 and 2A, The Tax Institute
- Member of The Tax Institute