Naresh is an Associate Director in the external audit division of BDO in Brisbane. He undertakes his tasks with a planned approach, communicating in a timely manner with all stakeholders involved.
Naresh is conscious about developing best practice procedures when conducting audits, whilst ensuring that the audit and accounting regulatory requirements are being met. He brings a technical focus to the audit assignments.
Naresh has been in the audit profession for more than 20 years, working internationally with Big Four firms and with mid-tier firms locally.
- Statutory Audits and related assurance services
- Due diligence
- Corporations Act & Accounting Standards Requirements
- Special Investigations
- Review of Systems and Controls
- Aged care
- Food and Agriculture
- Not for profits
- Audit of large private company in agricultural sector and abattoir operator supplying to prominent grocery chain;
- Statutory audits of some of the large aged care and retirement village Operators in South-east Queensland.
- Audits of public listed and private construction companies in commercial and residential property industry.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Advanced Accounting (Queensland University of Technology)
- Chartered Accountant
Registered Company Auditor