Nicholas provides advice in the area of R&D and Indirect Tax to clients ranging from small private entities to large multinationals.
For R&D, Nicholas has significant experience in providing advice for mining, mechanical and electrical engineering, product development, process development and software.
Nicholas also has extensive experience in dealing with investigations from government departments responsible for administering the R&D tax concession program (being Innovation Australia and the ATO).
Nicholas also provides advice in relation to GST and indirect taxes, including fuel tax credits. Particular areas of focus include international indirect taxes and financial services.
- Research & Development Tax Concession
- Export Market Development Grants
- ATO audits/disputes
- Fuel Tax Credits
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand