Peter is a recognised expert in self-managed superannuation funds, having provided advice and support in this sector for well over 20 years. He has significant experience in providing advice to high net worth individuals and family groups, especially dealing with multiple generations.
A firm believer in providing advice that is relevant at a personal level, Peter takes every opportunity to help his clients learn more about their financial arrangements. As an actuary he also provides expert advice to lawyers on Family Law and superannuation issues.
Peter’s commitment to the SMSF sector has included an extended term as a non-executive director of the SMSF Association, including the position of Chairman from 2014 to 2016. In 2014 Peter co-authored (together with Paul Clitheroe) “Control your own super fund”, published by Penguin.
- Financial planning and superannuation
- Strategic financial services
- Self-managed superannuation
- Succession planning
- Retirement planning
- Personal risk insurance
- Bachelor of Arts (Actuarial Studies)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Certified Financial Planner®, Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Chartered Tax Adviser, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- SMSF Specialist Adviser, SMSF Association