Rebecca is the Principal Lawyer for BDO Migration Services.
Rebecca combines her postgraduate qualifications in law and business management, with her legal advocacy skills and experience to provide specialist immigration and advisory services to a wide range of clients in all aspects of corporate immigration and related matters.
Providing dedicated and expert visa and related services, Rebecca achieves exceptional results and business solutions to meet global mobility, risk management and compliance and related requirements.
Rebecca works extensively with senior HR personnel, Boards and Directors to align talent and risk strategies and achieve outstanding, effective and timely advice and business solutions.
- Employer-sponsored temporary and permanent entry visas
- Corporate governance, due diligence and regulatory compliance
- Complex Matters involving health and character issues
- Skilled migration
- Visa cancellations
- International education
- Federal Court applications
- Ministerial submissions
- Solicitor – Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia
- Australian Registered Migration Agent: 1700332
- Juris Doctor (Masters of Law)
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Graduate Certificate of Australian Migration Law and Practice
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Law Council of Australia
BDO Migration Legal Services, Registered Migration Agents act in accordance with the Australian Migration Agents Code of Conduct. Please refer to the Migration Agent Registration Authority’s website for a copy of the code: https://www.mara.gov.au