Ryan has over 12 years’ experience in providing professional services to clients in a diverse range of sectors, including construction materials and services, manufacturing, natural resources, and property. With a hands-on audit approach, Ryan oversees the progress of audit functions during engagements, planning, and managing audit assignments for completion within client deadlines. He also assists with the accounting for complex technical issues.
An efficient and proactive worker, Ryan displays a pragmatic approach to resolving issues and aims to deliver exceptional client service through his understanding of each client’s specific needs.
- External auditing
- Preparation of financial reports
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Accounting for IPO transactions
- Construction materials
- Natural resources
- Construction materials and services – experience in the audit of a number of large construction materials and services entities
- Manufacturing - experience in the audit of numerous manufacturing entities with both domestic and internal operations
- Natural resources – numerous listed mining and resource companies, including a large fuel distributor and a number of junior explorers
- Managed investment schemes - extensive experience performing audits on registered property investment schemes.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- Graduate Diploma, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.