Sam is the trusted adviser to many of Australia’s leading privately owned dealership groups. Focusing on the Victorian, South Australian and Tasmanian markets, Sam has extensive experience in the automotive industry and has dedicated his career to servicing clients in the private and middle market.
Outside of automotive, Sam advises clients in the retail franchise and technology sectors.
Commencing his career in Adelaide, Sam spent three years in Sydney working for a leading mid-tier accounting practice prior to joining a global accounting firm. After relocating to Melbourne in 2015 and reaching partnership, Sam made the decision to join BDO Melbourne in 2021 in order to focus on his passion for the automotive industry.
- Acquisition and disposal of privately owned businesses
- Succession and estate related planning and advisory
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Corporate tax governance and risk management
- Structuring for acquisitions and disposals
- Business advisory
- Retail franchise
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma of Advanced Tax
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Chartered Accountant, ICAANZ
- Fellow, Tax Institute Australia