Scott is an experienced consultant providing transformation and technology advice and services to clients.
Scott has led major complex system and business transformation projects across areas such as data management and strategy, requirement documentation, business analysis, and solution delivery. Scott drives to deliver engagements to provide value and results to his clients.
Scott possesses a diverse range of skills and experience from his commercial and consulting background covering technology, corporate services, general management and leadership roles.
- Business and technology strategy and planning, solution design and implementation
- Implementation services and advisory
- Project Management and delivery
- Data migration and conversion
- IT operations and service management
- Systems integration
- Business, Team and Process analysis, documentation and transformation
- Business continuity
- Government and public sector
- Not for profit
- State Government Penalty Debt Collection, multi-year full-time engagement to provide management and consulting services across multiple streams of program activity including data (enrichment, migration, reporting and analytics), test, financial design, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, IT development and operation/maintenance of legacy systems.
- Queensland Statutory Authority, lead the selection and replacement of legacy membership, finance and web content systems. Assignment included responsibility for strategic procurement, implementation and execution of operation strategy for the replacement solution.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Information Technology), University of Queensland
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Project Manager
- ITIL Foundation Certification