Stuart is an Associate Director with the Perth Corporate Finance team with over 20 years of experience in Corporate Finance.
Stuart commenced his career with a global accounting firm in London before transferring to the Sydney office. After several years in commercial roles in Perth and the UK, he returned to the profession in 2002 spending 8 years in a Corporate Finance team at a global accounting firm before joining BDO in 2010.
Stuart has expertise in valuations, independent expert reports, financial modelling and business reviews for a range of industries. He also has experience in due diligence, pre-lending reviews and IPOs.
- Business Valuations
- Independent Expert Reports
- Financial Model Construction and Review
- Due Diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Capital Raisings & Initial Public Offerings
- Financial Viability Assessments
- Strategic Reviews
- Mining and Resources
- Property and Construction
- Diversified Industrials
- Miscellaneous services
- Business Valuation Specialist
- MA – University of Cambridge
- MBA - UWA
- Member, Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia