Todd is the Managing Partner of BDO (Nth Qld) and leads the Business Restructuring and Forensics divisions at BDO (Nth Qld).
He has assisted parties with corporate and personal insolvency matters for approximately 30 years, having commenced his career in Brisbane with the firm that is now BDO Brisbane and subsequently moved north in 2000 to establish himself in Cairns.
With his extensive experience, Todd has been involved with a broad range of industries over the years and is an advocate of early identification and addressing of financial problems. Todd services not only North Queensland and Western Queensland but also other centres.
Forensics has been a passion for Todd for many years, offering his expertise in many litigation support matters over an extended period.
Whether it is a Business Restructuring or Forensics matter, Todd offers a practical and commercial approach in finding the right solution on a timely basis.
- Building and construction and hotel entities
- Group of 13 retail stores trading throughout North Queensland
- Large builder operating throughout North Queensland
- Food and general goods wholesaler with locations in Cairns, Townsville and Rockhampton
- Litigation – appearance in witness box in various matters, work as a Court appointed expert as well as numerous assignments in general litigation actions.