Tom is an Associate Director at BDO in Brisbane, working as part of the Financial Management Consulting team. His approach focuses on the delivery of tangible, effective and lasting outcomes for his clients.
Tom has a strong focus on providing CFO Services, which includes the provision of solutions for organisations seeking enhanced outputs from their finance and reporting function. He achieves this through combining his expertise in design and deployment of appropriate solutions with respect to people, processes and technology.
Tom began with BDO in 2009 and has provided his consulting services across a range of a range of industries including all levels of Government, Not-For-Profits, Infrastructure, Energy, Professional Services as well as ASX listed entities.
- Finance function establishment
- Process automation
- Audit readiness
- Financial statement preparation
- Insourced services
- Government Authority establishment – Critical support provided to the establishment of a Government Authority in the delivery of an effective finance and reporting function
- Acting CFO (ASX listed entity) – following the departure of 4 senior positions within the finance and reporting functions, Tom acted as the CFO of an ASX listed entity to complete the year end financial statements whilst also repositioning the function for recruitment and re-alignment with the organisational direction and strategy.
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting and Economics)
- Chartered Accountant