Travis is a dedicated R&D tax professional with experience across R&D incentives and government grant programs in both Australia and the UK.
Having previously worked with global accounting firms and mid-tier R&D practices both in Australia and overseas, Travis has built up a broad network and has forged strong client relationships.
- R&D Tax Incentive
- Government Grants and Incentive Programs
- ATO/AusIndustry Audits and Disputes
- Food and Agribusiness
- Energy and Resources
- IT and Technology
- Financial Services
- Property and Construction
- Life Sciences
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Arts (International Studies)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Fellow member of the Tax Institute of Australia