Wai has accumulated over 20 years of external audit experience within a wide range of industries. He began his career with the Assurance and Advisory Business Services Division of a Big Four accounting firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 1994. Here he spent 10 years before transferring to Australia.
Wai has strong expertise in auditing local and international manufacturing organisations, publicly listed companies, medium to large private companies, unlisted public companies, and not-for-profit entities.
In his career to-date, Wai has also completed a number of specialised assignments outside the external auditing area including due diligences, Independent Accountant’s Reports, and agreed-upon procedures engagements for a variety of clients.
Wai brings vast industry knowledge and experience to the BDO Audit team.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Monash University)
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Certified Practising Accountants of Australia
- Member, Malaysian Institute of Chartered Accountants