Warren has been conducting financial model reviews and providing accounting advice primarily for infrastructure transactions for more than 15 years. His experience spans a number of significant infrastructure projects, ranging from Public Private Partnership transactions, Liquid Natural Gas, power generation, petrochemicals and renewable energy.
Within Australia Warren has assisted a number of successful consortiums with projects for Australia’s more prominent Public Private Partnership (PPP) transactions.
Warren’s role is generally to manage and conduct the detailed analysis and review of the model itself.
- Financial Model review services
- Financial Modelling
- Accounting for complex infrastructure transactions
- Statutory audit and assurance.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Associate Chartered Accountant
- Member, Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand