Will has spent more than 15 years in the chartered accounting profession, providing taxation and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses across a wide-ranging variety of industries including sporting organisations, professional services firms, property developers, agricultural businesses, manufacturers and retailers.
Will enjoys working side-by-side with his clients to help them in building their businesses, managing their taxation obligations and maximising business opportunities. He has supported clients throughout the business cycle - establishing new businesses, restructuring existing operations, planning for business succession and managing the business sale process.
Throughout his career, Will has worked with some of the biggest professional services firms in Australia, as well as smaller boutique accounting firms, giving him a unique perspective on the challenges facing business owners and managers.
- Income tax
- Goods & Services Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Business succession planning
- Family businesses
- Budgeting and projections
- Management reporting
- Restructuring business operations
- Business reviews
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Master of Taxation, University of New South Wales.