William is a Partner within the Business Services team at BDO in Brisbane.
Specialising in Sports Wealth Advisory, William provides accounting and financial services advice to athletes during and beyond their sporting careers.
- Accounting and advice to businesses
- Taxation compliance and advice
- Goods and Services Tax
- Financial projections and modelling
- Strategic and business planning
- Business performance
- Expatriate and non-residency advice
- Assisted client with current passive investment decision making, outside of the sporting arena
- Restructuring and residency advice for athletes who gain contracts overseas
- Assisted with grant and loan applications for clients in the rural sector
- Assisting small business with everyday financial and business decisions
- Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) setup and advice
- Sport and entertainment
- SME businesses
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma in Financial Planning – Kaplan
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of chartered Accountants Australia
- Board member - Epilepsy Queensland Inc.
- Treasurer - University of Queensland Cricket Club
- Finance Officer - Brisbane North Netball Association (Cougars)