William is an Associate Director within the Business Services team at BDO in Brisbane.
Specialising in sports wealth advisory, William provides accounting and financial services advice to athletes during and beyond their sporting careers.
- Accounting and advice to businesses
- Taxation compliance and advice
- Goods and Services Tax
- Financial projections and modelling
- Strategic and business planning
- Business performance
- Expatriate and non-residency advice
- Assisted client with current passive investment decision making, outside of the sporting arena
- Restructuring and residency advice for athletes who gain contracts overseas
- Assisted with grant and loan applications for clients in the rural sector
- Assisting small business with everyday financial and business decisions
- Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) setup and advice
- Sport and entertainment
- SME businesses
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma in Financial Planning – Kaplan
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of chartered Accountants Australia
- Board member - Epilepsy Queensland Inc.
- Treasurer - University of Queensland Cricket Club
- Finance Officer - Brisbane North Netball Association (Cougars)