Navigate the complex compliance and regulatory landscape
Regulatory compliance is becoming increasingly complex, and the power and reach of regulators continues to expand. The BDO Audit team has the expertise to guide you through the challenges this evolving operating environment creates.
Whether you need independent verification of information reported to regulators, or your organisation is voluntarily seeking independent verification to avoid factual errors (and the risk of non-compliance) - we can help.
Our compliance and regulatory audit experience covers:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) financial service licences
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) prudential requirements
- Australian Charities and Not-for–profits Commission requirements
- Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act (SIS) regulations
- Compliance plans
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 (SOX 404) requirements
- Private Health Insurance Administration Council (PHIAC) prudential requirements
- Trust audits for solicitors and real estate agents.
Regulatory compliance and reporting
The BDO Audit team can support you to ensure:
- Regulatory compliance with financial and non-financial reporting requirements
- Regulatory risk is effectively managed
- Strong corporate governance
- Compliance that’s consistent with the entity’s commercial objectives.