Your local team
A commitment to quality and exceptional client service underpins our culture. Our values – to demonstrate integrity, be energetic, lead and learn and continually innovate – play a significant role in shaping this approach.
The BDO culture is instrumental in attracting and retaining our staff. We encourage long-term career prospects within our network by promoting from within. We also invest in resources and programs to ensure our Sunshine Coast accountants and advisers continually develop their skills within a positive team environment. This means our people are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to deliver the exceptional service our clients expect.
Our partner-led approach creates a genuine sense of trust through stronger, personal relationships, built on an in depth understanding of our clients’ goals. We treat your business as our own and take pride in the work we do for you.
Local leadership team
- Jason Powell, Associate Director, Audit
- Michelle Sutherland, Associate Director, Business Services
- Mark Varidel, Senior Manager, Superannuation
- Kristy Rayner, Senior Manager, Business Services
- Dalton Kelly, Manager, Audit
- Kirsten Williams, Manager, Superannuation
- Emma Hardy, Office Manager