Cairns (Nth Qld) Student Careers
BDO in Cairns is the leading full service audit, tax, accounting and advisory firm in North Queensland, with a team of 8 partners and more than 60 staff. Our office is located in the Cairns Corporate Tower, in the heart of the CBD and on the country of the Gimuy Walubarra Yidinji Traditional Owners. We offer a unique combination of local market knowledge, established relationships, technical expertise as well as the reach, capacity and breadth of the global BDO network.
At BDO, we understand being the leader in exceptional client service begins and ends with exceptional regard for our people and we are proud of our people orientated culture.
We’re pleased to offer graduate and vacation positions across our service lines of audit and business services. To find out more about our service lines, visit the services pages. We also recruit students through the Chartered Accountant Achiever Program facilitated by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
Our graduates and vacationers are very important to us and we recognise your potential to become our future leaders. That’s why we are looking for driven students who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment.
To find out more about what your graduate career at BDO could look like visit our graduate page.
Work-life balance is essential to us at BDO, which is why we offer a number of additional benefits including:
- Access to personalised support through our employee assistance program and corporate wellness program
- Annual flu shots, outdoor fitness activities and massages
- Sporting competitions and events
- Our social club organise regular events, such as team bonding days, bi-monthly office lunches and trivia nights
- Casual Fridays, Friday drinks, monthly morning teas, and end of year celebrations
- Corporate memberships and discounts for health insurance
- Opportunity to volunteer with your preferred charity or not-for-profit organisation.
How to apply
Visit the student job board to view available opportunities.
For more information
If you have any questions, reach out to us today.
Tel: + 61 7 4046 0012
Email: [email protected]
► Visit our job board