Hobart Student Careers
Located at the southern end of Macquarie Street, our Hobart office is in a beautiful part of the city with engaging views and cultural surroundings. Just a short walk from Constitution Dock and the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, we’re on the doorstep of retail outlets, social spots, and regular community events.
BDO Hobart currently employs more than 29 highly skilled professionals, collaboratively working together to provide exceptional client service to our clients.
We’re excited to offer graduate and vacation positions across our service lines of audit, advisory, business services & tax.
We also recruit students through the Chartered Accountants Achiever Program facilitated by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
Our graduates and vacationers are very important to us. We recognise your potential to become our future leaders and we are looking for driven students who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment.
Read more about what your graduate career at BDO could look like, visit the graduate program page.
While we are looking for people who are dedicated and driven, your health and wellbeing is important to us. That’s why we have a number of additional benefits in place to ensure you achieve a healthy work/life balance including:
- Access to personalised support through our employee assistance program and corporate wellness program.
- Flu shots, mindfulness, outdoor fitness and massages.
- Sporting competitions and events.
- Our BDO social club organise regular events, such as team bonding days, trivia nights casual Fridays, Friday drinks, monthly morning teas, and end of year celebrations.
- Corporate memberships and discounts for travel, gym membership and health insurance.
- Opportunity to volunteer with your preferred charity or not-for-profit organisation.
How to apply
Expressions of Interest for our graduate program are currently open. Visit student job board to register your interest today.
For more information
If you have any questions, reach out to us today.
Tel: +61 3 6234 2499
Email: [email protected]
► Visit our job board