Perth Student Careers
Located on Spring Street, near the western end of Mounts Bay Round, our new state-of-the-art office is located in the Mia Yellagonga precinct next to the Woodside building. Just a short walk to Elizabeth Quay and the Perth CBD, we’re on the doorstep of retail outlets, social hubs and regular community events.
BDO in Perth currently employs more than 230 highly skilled professionals, collaboratively working together to provide exceptional service to our clients.
We’re pleased to offer graduate and vacation positions across our service lines of advisory, audit, business services and tax.
To find out more about our service lines, visit the services pages. We also recruit students through the Chartered Accountant Achiever Program facilitated by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
Our graduates and vacationers are very important to us and we recognise your potential to become our future leaders. That’s why we are looking for driven students who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment.
To find out more about what your graduate career at BDO could look like visit our graduate page.
Work life balance is essential to us at BDO, which is why we offer a number of additional benefits including:
- Access to personalised support through our employee assistance program and corporate wellness program
- Flu shots, outdoor fitness activities, sporting competitions, and massages
- Our social club organises regular events, such as team bonding days, trivia nights
- Casual Fridays, Friday drinks, monthly morning teas, and end of year celebrations
- Corporate memberships and discounts for travel, gym membership and health insurance
- Opportunity to volunteer with your preferred charity or not-for-profit organisation.
How to apply
Expressions of Interest for our graduate and vacation program are currently open. Visit student job board to register your interest today.
For more information
If you have any questions, reach out to us today.
Tel: + 61 8 6382 4641
Email: [email protected]
► Visit our job board