Our graduates (many who start with us as vacationers) are extremely important to us and are the potential future leaders of our firm. We understand you are starting a new and exciting journey, which is why we offer opportunities to work alongside experienced professionals within the industry.
Being a graduate with BDO allows you to gain experience in an open-door culture, build relationships with clients and expand your network. You’ll have the chance to get involved in real client work from the beginning of your career, supported by your partners and team every step of the way. This is an excellent opportunity to start your professional services career in an environment where you are provided with ample development opportunities and continuous support for a successful and prosperous career.
We pride ourselves on our open door culture where all team members have access to Partners and support daily. All graduates, undergraduates and vacationers are assigned a buddy prior to their first day to begin building relationships and learning about your team and work. Upon your commencement with us, you will be allocated a performance coach/manager to help guide and mentor you through your career at BDO.
As a BDO graduate, you’ll benefit from our:
- Learning and development programs which often take place interstate, allowing you to network with BDO colleagues from across Australia
- Global presence which allows employees to embark on international secondment opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements and open-plan offices to facilitate high performance, collaboration and communication and a healthy work-life balance
- Full student support and incentives for all employees to successfully complete postgraduate study relevant to your area of work. Support includes payment of enrolment fees, masterclass workshops, paid study leave and rewards for achieving high scores and completion
- Opportunity to get involved with real client work from the beginning, with support from your buddy, team and Partners every step of the way.
We recognise every individual is unique and every career is different - we embrace diversity and will work with you to help you achieve your career aspirations, through client work, feedback, mentoring, on the job learning, coaching and secondment opportunities.
Explore eligibility to find out if you are able to join our BDO Graduate Program in 2022/2023.
Email: [email protected] or chat online with Buddy
► View our job board