BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology
The Industrial & Organisational Psychology team are qualified psychologists specialising in the area of organisational psychology who understand people, culture, structures and staff. Our team contributes to your organisation’s success by improving the performance, motivation, job satisfaction and the overall health and well-being of your employees. We can work closely with you to develop individuals, teams, divisions and organisations as a whole. The services we offer include:
- Organisation review and development – involves reviewing and enhancing the operating systems of an organisation
- Workshop facilitation - facilitate a wide variety of workshops for clients where an independent and unbiased coordinator is required
- Manager and staff training – improve the performance and skills of managers and staff
- Team development – produce extraordinary benefits for those prepared to ‘go the distance’
- Organisational research – undertake customer and organisational research activities including employee engagement, satisfaction and customer surveys
- Individual development – psychological testing to assist organisations with staff selection, promotion, recruitment, vocational guidance and development
- Performance and quality improvement – enhance the focus on delivering better products, services and performance to internal and external users
- Strategic and business planning – facilitate a series of processes and activities that draw together information to produce practical strategic business plans
We provide a framework to help develop practical strategic business plans, drive service and performance, increase engagement, streamline policies, practices and operational systems resulting in an organisation which benefits all.
Our approach involves working in a collaborative manner with all our clients. We pride ourselves on developing and delivering tailored solutions that suit the unique needs of each and every organisation, team and individual we work with.
If you would like to know more about how our Industrial & Organisational Psychology team could play a role in the greater engagement and cohesiveness of your people, contact us today.