BDO Brisbane seeks graduates with energy, ambition, potential and a quest for continuous learning and excellence. These graduate roles are to commence in February or March 2021 and are suitable for those students who are completing their final year of University in 2020.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for Graduates who:
- Are currently in their final year of a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting), Law or other equivalent or relevant single or dual undergraduate or postgraduate degree and due to graduate in mid or the end of 2020
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are a permanent resident of Australia
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Are involved in extra-curricular activities
- Are a dynamic team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development.
What happens once you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application we receive is reviewed by the People and Culture team
- We identify a short-list of applicants we would like to interview and make contact with them
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a video interview
- Succesfull applicants after the video interview will then be invited to attend an assessment centre in the BDO Brisbane office.
How to apply
2021 graduate positions, open on Monday, 17 February 2020. To keep an eye out for roles that will be advertised throughout the year, please visit the BDO Job Board. To find out where you can meet BDO Brisbane representatives on campus and at student recruitment events, please visit the BDO Careers Facebook page.
Tel: +61 7 3237 5999
Email: [email protected]