BDO Brisbane offers vacation positions to those in their penultimate year of study at University. This is a great opportunity for students to find out more about the type of work that BDO does and the culture of the firm before applying for a graduate role with us.
The BDO Brisbane Vacation program is held in November/December and January/February each year. The vacation program is between two to four weeks in length and those Vacation students doing a four week placement may have the opportunity to rotate between two different divisions.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for Vacationers who:
- Are currently in their penultimate year of a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting), Law or other equivalent or relevant single or dual undergraduate or postgraduate degree and due to graduate in mid or the end of 2020
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are a permanent resident of Australia
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Are involved in extra-curricular activities
- Are a dynamic team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development.
What happens once you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application we receive is reviewed by the People and Culture team
- We identify a short-list of applicants we would like to interview and make contact with them
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a video interview
- Successful applicants after the video interview will then be invited to attend an assessment centre in the BDO Brisbane office.
How to Apply
Applications for 2019/2020 BDO Brisbane Vacation program will open in early 2019. To keep an eye out for roles that will be advertised throughout the year, please visit the BDO Job Board. To find out where you can meet BDO Brisbane representatives on campus and at student recruitment events, please visit the BDO Careers Facebook page.
Tel: +61 7 3237 5816