Applications for our BDO (Nth Qld) Graduate Program are suitable for students enrolled in their final year of a Bachelor of Business/Commerce (Accounting) degree. Students in their final year of studying a dual degree being a Bachelor of Business/Commerce (Accounting) as well as a Bachelor of Laws are also highly regarded.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Applications will open on the BDO website
- Submit your application (cover letter, resume and academic transcript)
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Your application will be reviewed by the People & Culture Team
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an email inviting them to complete an online video interview
- Selected applicants will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview
- The final shortlist will be required to complete online testing
- Reference and background checking will be completed
- Offers will be made.
We only consider applicants with the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in an opportunity at BDO (Nth Qld). Applications for our 2021 Graduate Program intake will open on Monday 17 February 2020, will close on Sunday 29 March 2020 and offers will be made on Tuesday 5 May 2020.
To stay informed and keep up to date with recruitment opportunities, events and more:
Bonnie Mueller - People & Culture Adviser
+61 7 4046 0000
Cairns Corporate Tower, Level 1/15 Lake St, Cairns City QLD 4870
Email: [email protected]