Applications for our BDO Cairns Graduate Program are suitable for students enrolled in the final year of their Business/Commerce (Accounting) degree.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Applications will open on the BDO website
- You submit your application (cover letter, resume and academic transcript)
- Your application will be reviewed by the People & Culture Team
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an email inviting them to complete a one-way online video interview
- Selected applicants will then be invited to attend a face-to-face interview
- The final shortlist will be required to complete online testing, including personality, cognitive ability and competencies testing
- Reference checking will be completed for the successful candidates
- Offers will be made.
We only consider applicants with the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in an opportunity at BDO. Applications for our next Vacation and Graduate intakes will open at the beginning of 2019. Please sign up for job alerts on the BDO website to stay informed regarding future opportunities.
For more information, please contact the Cairns People & Culture team:
Bonnie Mueller - People & Culture Coordinator
+61 7 4046 0000